Scleroderma Family Day is an opportunity for patients, their families and friends to talk with the doctors who look after them, receive education and ask questions about the treatment of their disease.
Our next Family Day will be on Saturday 19 May 2018 and we look forward to seeing you all.
2018 Draft Programme
Previous Family Day Talks can be viewed here
1. Prof David Abraham - Research Update
2. Dr Alex Clarke - Psychological Impact of SSc
3. Ms Sophia Opel - Plastic Surgery Approaches for Raynaud's
4. Dr G Coghlan - Update on PAH advances - to be uploaded
5. Prof Chris Denton - Stem Cell Transplant - Part 1
6. Prof Chris Denton - Stem Cell Transplant - Part 2
7. Dr Voon Ong - Scleroderma and Cancer
8. Prof Oliver Distler - International Research Collaboration
If you would like to donate a prize to our raffle please contact Pamela Yeomans [email@example.com].